Tactile metrology is a standard measuring method for dimensional control and determination of form and positional tolerances.
The material surface is scanned point-by-point by means of touch-sensitive sensors. Each touch point in the measuring volume is recorded with its Cartesian coordinates (X, Y, Z). The recorded points are processed into geometric elements in the measuring software and output as a complete measurement result. The accuracy of these sensor systems is very high; values in the micrometer range are achieved.
The EROWA has the following technical specifications
- Type: CNC controlled
- Traverse path XxYxZ = 700 x 650 x 500 mm
- Dimensions LxWxH = 1380 x 1160 x 2525 mm
- Automatic thermal compensation with 4 sensors -x -y -z
- Renishaw reading heads
- Scale resolution 0.005 mm
- Ceramic calibration sphere
Arco CAD QA and measurement software
- Direct graphic import
- Measuring programs can also be created on the basis of imported CAD data
- Transfer of existing CAD structures
- Export of modified CAD structures as new files