In a digital world, most things – but by no means everything – are available as a collection of bits and bytes. We scan your objects and create a digital 3D object from them. We can provide you with the measurement results for every scanned component very quickly – with a precision down to 0.02 mm.
You can then use the acquired 3D data for quality assurance, reverse engineering, rapid prototyping or to populate your digital archive.
Our innovative measuring and project technology represents a milestone in optical metrology and can precisely detect even challenging objects, such as those with shiny surfaces, fine structures and edges. The accuracy, resolution and measurement-field size are freely definable. Integrated measurement and inspection software ensures continuous calibration and monitoring of the transformation speed and environmental changes.
Direct feedback on your component
We can provide you with the measurement results for every scanned component very quickly – with a precision down to 0.02 mm. With the help of color comparison images, you can immediately see any deviations between the original data set and the component over the entire object. Complex individual measuring points are not necessary, but are possible at any point. You can decide immediately whether any deviations are acceptable or outside your tolerances. In other words: quality control at a glance.
Specially developed for injection-molded and sheet-metal parts
Via the complete 3D scan and comparison with the original data model, within only a few seconds the comparison images reveal any deviations in terms of dimensional accuracy, warpage, sink marks or spring-back of sheet-metal parts.
From tiny electronic components to small objects and large models – anything is possible. Reference marks are used to correlate individual images – for example, it is even possible to produce a scan of an entire car!
GOM Atos Professional Software
With the Atos Triple Scan from GOM, metrology has finally entered the 3D age:
- Blue Light Technology
- Stereo camera system with high-resolution measuring cameras (8 million points per image).
- Optical and tactile measurements for difficult-to-access areas
- Full-surface 3D scanning
- Stereo camera system
- Integrated monitoring of measurement tasks
- Comprehensive process reliability thanks to integrated monitoring of the measurement tasks
- Real-time evaluation of 3D surface deviations via TARGET-ACTUAL comparison: A color comparison of the 3D scan (ACTUAL) to the original CAD data set (TARGET) allows fast evaluation of the deviations and distortions.
- Additional individual measurements, such as shape-position tolerance, parallelism, coaxiality, distances, cuts, etc. enable measurements at any point. The results can also be output in tabular form just like tactile measurement protocols.
- Comprehensive measurement data – even for painted components, glossy surfaces and sharp edges.
- Complete three-dimensional image of the scanned object. Measurements can therefore be made retrospectively at any point on the component – without the need for an actual component. This provides additional security, e.g., for a scenario in which the measuring points were still not known when the test report was generated and the component is no longer available.
- You are welcome to download the complete GOM Atos inspection software and use it without restrictions with the scanned data set created by us (you simply need to register on the GOM website). This enables you to carry out further measurements and evaluations by yourself at any time.