In view of the current situation and the recommendations of the Federal Government, we wish to inform you about the measures in place at 1zu1:
- The reception of guests is possible again, subject to compliance with the conditions. Please bring your own FFP2 mouth-nose protection. Donors for hand desinfection are available in the entrance area and in the meeting rooms. Access to the production facilities is still prohibited.
- Customer visits by our employees in Germany, Switzerland and Liechtenstein are again possible from the 15th of June. Please contact our sales staff for this purpose.
- We cannot receive visits from customers who have stayed in a Level 5 or 6 risk area during the 14 days prior to their visit. Please refer to the current information of the Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please bring our completed form to your visit.
- Please note the requirements of the exit and return laws of your home country, so that you can plan a visit to us without restriction.
- Our employees in customer contact will be back to their usual 1zu1 workplace as far as possible from 2nd June 2020. As a result, we remain reachable for our customers by phone and email. Our usual response times still apply.
- Since we cannot meet you not able to meet you personally at the moment, and some employees are still in the home office, we have set up the possibility of a video conference. If necessary, you can reach out to your usual contacts to arrange this. This option is also available after COVID-19.
- We are managing to continue our production operations without restriction. We are achieving this by adhering to strict hygiene regulations – safety distances must be maintained and joint breaks or group meetings avoided.
- The shipment of goods takes place without restrictions. We apologize for any customs-related delays. Here, too, we are in constant contact with reliable information sources to ensure that the goods are dispatched on time.
- Deliveries to Switzerland / Liechtenstein: All goods that are completed by 3 pm will be delivered in the destination area by Swiss Post by 9 am the following day.
- You can submit inquiries and orders via 1zu1direkt as usual. Again, there are no restrictions here.
Issued on: Wednesday, November 19th 2020, 9 am