In view of the current situation and the recommendations of the Federal Government, we wish to inform you about the measures in place at 1zu1:
- The reception of guests is possible again with the 3G certificate. You can find the form here.
- Please bring your own FFP2 mouth-nose protection. Donors for hand desinfection are available in the entrance area and in the meeting rooms. Access to the production facilities is still prohibited.
- Customer visits by our employees in Germany, Switzerland and Liechtenstein are possible. Please contact our sales staff for this purpose.
- Please note the requirements of the exit and return laws of your home country, so that you can plan a visit to us without restriction.
- Our employees in customer contact are back at their usual 1zu1 workplace. As a result, we remain reachable for our customers by phone and email. Our usual response times still apply.
- Since we cannot meet you not able to meet you personally at the moment, and some employees are still in the home office, we have set up the possibility of a video conference. If necessary, you can reach out to your usual contacts to arrange this. This option is also available after COVID-19.
- We are managing to continue our production operations without restriction. We are achieving this by adhering to strict hygiene regulations – safety distances must be maintained and joint breaks or group meetings avoided.
- The shipment of goods takes place without restrictions. We apologize for any customs-related delays. Here, too, we are in constant contact with reliable information sources to ensure that the goods are dispatched on time.
- Deliveries to Switzerland / Liechtenstein: All goods that are completed by 3 pm will be delivered in the destination area by Swiss Post by 9 am the following day.
- You can submit inquiries and orders via 1zu1direkt as usual. Again, there are no restrictions here.
Issued on: Wednesday, June 16th 2021, 9 am